All open-source projects live through their community, so does ajja. You are very welcome to contribute bug fixes and feature proposals. Please note the following guidelines:
- ajja is hosted on github: http://github.com/gocept/ajja
- Use github’s issue tracker to submit bug fixes or feature proposals.
- Whenever possible, include a test demonstrating the issue.
- It is good practice to fork a project and make your changes through your own fork.
- Always send a pull request with a reference to the github ticket.
- Include enough information within your commit messages and pull request to help us understand your changes.
Don’t be discouraged if a pull or feature request gets rejected. We will always provide helpful comments or information explaining any issues with your code and how to fix them.
A good and welcome start working on the project would be fixing or extending the documentation.